How do I see YouTube analytics?
View analytics for specific videos
- Open the YouTube Studio app .
- Tap Menu. Videos and select the video you’d like to see data for.
- In the Analytics section, tap View more.
- At the top of the screen, choose one of the tabs. Click below to see what data each section shows:
How do I see my YouTube stats?
In order to view your YouTube Analytics, sign in to your YouTube account and go to your Creator Studio. From there, click into the Analytics tab in the menu on the left of your screen. In order to check which of your videos are performing the best, click on Watch time under Watch time reports.
How do you get visibility on YouTube?
Get Views from YouTube’s Organic Search Results
- Use Descriptive and Keyword Rich Titles.
- Have Quality and Keyword Rich Descriptions.
- Use Tags.
- Optimize Your Thumbnail Image.
- Create Transcripts of Your Videos.
- Provide Content that Educates or Entertains or Both.
- Piggyback off of Viral Trends.
- Use Guest YouTubers.
How do I see YouTube demographics?
This will bring up your channel dashboard. From here, select ‘Analytics’ from the menu on the left side of the screen. This gives you a way to fully navigate different areas of importance concerning your data. Finally, click the ‘audience’ tab at the top of the screen to see your channel audience demographics.
How do I view TikTok Analytics?
From your profile on mobile, click the ellipsis in the top right. Under Account, you should see an Analytics tab. Here’s how to see TikTok analytics on desktop. Login to TikTok, click your profile picture, then select View Analytics.
Does rewatching a YouTube video count as a view?
Youtube treats a view as a count when you play video for 30 seconds or more. Now if a video is shorter than 30 seconds so youtube will treat it as count on complete video play . … Replaying a video would give a count . If you watched 50 times a video so 50 views would be added to the total count.
How much money does 1 million YouTube views make?
On average, my videos that have over 1,000,000 views have usually earned between $2,000-$5,000. While the amount you make on YouTube can vary greatly, I find it is most often in this $2,000-$5,000 range for 1,000,000 views.
How do I promote my YouTube channel?
How to promote your YouTube channel: 23 tactics that work
- Choose Google-friendly keywords. A great YouTube channel starts with great SEO. …
- Use concise, descriptive titles. …
- Create custom thumbnails. …
- Fill out your profile. …
- Optimize your descriptions. …
- Don’t forget about metadata. …
- Offer real value. …
- Create high-quality videos.
Can you see YouTube analytics on mobile?
The info below is about the YouTube Studio mobile app. You can see analytics data on the channel level in the YouTube Studio app. … To see cards that show how well your video content is performing, use the tabs at the top of the screen.
How can I promote my YouTube channel for free?
- Create thumbnail images that draw viewers in.
- Give your videos irresistible titles.
- Use search keywords that show mostly video results from Google.
- Include calls to action.
- Make sure you’re allowing people to embed your videos.
- Cross promote your YouTube channel like a pro.
- Create playlists.
Can you buy views on YouTube?
Buying YouTube views is not illegal in any way, shape, or form. It should be noted that there are some tactics that are against YouTube’s terms of service (TOS) such as bot views or tricking people to watch a video, but even then they are 100% legal. … Your video will not get deleted or removed because you buy views.
Can I watch my own YouTube video to get 4000 watch hours?
In order for the 4000 hours of Watch Time to count, your videos have to be public. So that means you can’t do a live stream, and then set it to unlisted. You also can’t make videos and then six months down the line, delete them or set them to private. They have to remain public to count.
How much money is 100k views on YouTube?
100,000 views — between $500 to $1,000 (Natalie Barbu)
Barbu has more than 20 videos with over 100,000 views uploaded to her YouTube channel. On average, she said a video with around 100,000 views earns her between $500 and $1,000, depending on how many ads she includes in the video.