Can you use Google Analytics with WordPress?
Adding Google Analytics to a WordPress.com site or blog is available as a feature of the WordPress.com Premium, Business, and eCommerce plans. Visit My Sites → Tools → Marketing → Traffic to enable Google Analytics.
How do I use Google Analytics on WordPress?
- Install the Plugin. Naturally, whenever you want to use a plugin on your WordPress site, the first step is to install it. …
- Connect to Google Analytics. When the plugin is active, you will find a new menu item called Insights in your site’s dashboard. …
- Adjust Tracking Settings. …
- Check the Reports.
What is the best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress?
Best Google Analytics Plugins for WordPress
- MonsterInsights. …
- ExactMetrics. …
- Analytify. …
- Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin. …
- Google Analytics by 10Web. …
- GA Google Analytics. …
- WP Statistics. …
- WP Google Analytics Events.
14 мая 2020 г.
How do I add Google Analytics to my free WordPress blog?
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Collect the tracking code for your site.
- Copy the code.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- In the left navigation, go to Appearance and click on Editor.
- Open your theme’s header. php file.
- Paste the code just below <body> tag.
- Click Update the File button to save the changes.
Is WordPress really free?
The WordPress software itself is 100% free and open source. Open-source software is, by definition, publicly accessible. WordPress itself is available through what’s called a General Public License (GPL).
How do I link Google Analytics to my website?
Follow the steps below to install Google Analytics on your website.
- Step 1 – Create a Google Account or Use an Existing One. …
- Step 2 – Using your New Google Account to Setup Google Analytics. …
- Step 3 – Installing the Tracking Code. …
- Step 4 – Make Sure the Tracking Code is on All Pages.
12 мая 2015 г.
How do I view WordPress analytics?
On the primary Dashboard screen, you can see a more detailed overview of your site’s traffic.
- The “View detailed stats” button allows you to view your stats within your dashboard. …
- “View more stats on WordPress.com” allows you to access your site’s advanced stats on WordPress.com.
Are Google Analytics free?
So, Is Google Analytics Free? … Google Analytics is what they call a “freemium” service, meaning that small businesses can use the service without paying a monthly charge, but if you want more advanced features or the ability to do more with the service, there is a recurring fee.
Where do I put Google Analytics code?
The code should be added near the top of the <head> tag and before any other script or CSS tags, and the string ‘UA-XXXXX-Y’ should be replaced with the property ID (also called the “tracking ID”) of the Google Analytics property you wish to track.
What are exact metrics WordPress?
Welcome to ExactMetrics, the most popular Google Analytics plugin for WordPress. At ExactMetrics, we build software that helps you get the stats that matter, so you can make data-driven decisions to grow your website and business. ExactMetrics was previously known as Google Analytics Dashboard for WordPress (GADWP).
How do I add Google Analytics to a WordPress plugin?
To create this plugin, you’ll follow five steps:
- Check your active theme’s header. php file to ensure it includes the wp_head hook.
- Create a new file in your plugins folder.
- Get your analytics tracking code from the Google Analytics site.
- Add some code including the tracking code to your plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
How do I get a Google tracking ID?
Find your Tracking ID and global site tag
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
How long does it take for Google Analytics to work?
How do you test if Google Analytics is working?
The easiest way is to look at your reports. If your real-time tracking has data coming in, then it’s working. You can also check your tracking code’s status: Navigate to the Admin page in Google Analytics.